Electrical infrared thermal imaging surveys typically show hot spots on electrical systems that could indicate electrical faults. These electrical faults could be loose connections or connections that are deteriorating. Which is why identifying overloaded circuits, damaged breakers, and faulty equipment is important.
Thermal imaging is a valuable tool in the preventive maintenance of electrical, mechanical and structural systems, able to help detect problems, prevent unscheduled downtime, guide needed corrective action and increase plant safety.
Energy costs are increasing at a substantially alarming rate. Missing or low-quality insulation, inadequate Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, poor air flow – all are typical problems that cause homes to waste energy
- Detect hidden problems, make quick damage assessments
- Check for overheating of electrical panels and transformers
- Avoid electrical failures
- Identify faults in heating and cooling systems
- Find problems with motors, fans and bearings
- Generate reports, analyse and document your findings
- Building Diagnosis
- Cold Storage cooling loss areas
- Concrete integrity inspections in construction
- Electrical and Mechanical inspections in buildings, factory plants, facilities, refineries
- Electrical motor electrical inspections, mechanical bearing inspection
- Gas Detection with Fluke Cameras
- Heat exchanger quality and efficiency evaluation
- Heat ventilation air conditioning equipment inspections
- Infrared Roof Inspection
Speak to the experts at Ensol Technology about a consultation regarding thermal inspections, today!