Health & Safety
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Ensol Technologies is committed to the health and safety of all our employees, subcontractors and customers, and to ensure we do not influence the community negatively. We also adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to environmental awareness. Our goal is to ensure that our employees at all levels adopt a safety culture and promote a risk-free environment.
We are committed to managing health and safety in a manner that conforms to all applicable legislation, other requirements, standards and procedures applicable to occupational health and safety. As a result, Ensol Technologies will:
- Identify, evaluate and control health and safety risks that could result in injury to employees, damage our assets and endanger communities around us.
- Provide health and safety training that develops employees to maintain health and safety culture and adhere to safe working practices and procedures.
- Implement and maintain a health and safety management system which complies with the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
Ensol Technologies employees are primarily responsible for their own health and safety. They are duty-bound to respect all the company’s rules and procedures. Employees have a collective responsibility for health in the workplace, and as such, adhere to the following conduct:
- They must constantly be aware of themselves and those around them.
- Any concern must immediately be highlighted, and an environment conducive to open and honest dialogue must be guaranteed.
- In particular, managers must ensure that no decisions is ever made that could be detrimental to employees’ health or safety.
Ensol Technologies will ensure continued improvement through the setting and review of our health and safety objectives and targets. We will review this policy as the need arise to ensure relevance and applicability, and also report occupational health and safety changes to all relevant stakeholders.
Our expertise in leading edge technology sets us apart.